CONNECTING YOUR BUSINESS
WITH HIGH-INTENT CONSUMERS
Turn anonymous website traffic into visible and engaged consumers!
LET'S TALK ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGY
Hiring SEO experts and spending on PPC to drive visitors to your website can really add up. The average cost-per-click in AdWords has tripled over the past few years! Still, only 5% of website traffic converts to a lead or contact; the other 95% never completes a lead form, a contact form, or sets an appointment.
WHY SPEND MORE MONEY AND EFFORT ON
DRIVING TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE FOR FEWER MARKETING PROSPECTS
Enter BluePixel, an automated marketing solution triggered by consumer behavior to deliver your message to those with high-purchase intent. With the ability to identify your visitors and turn them into leads you can connect with, it’s a game changer!
Transform anonymous website traffic into a clear picture of your consumer, pixel by pixel. Visibility, efficiency, actionable leads. All without breaking your marketing budget. What’s not to love?
Reach out to ___ today to discuss how BluePixel can help bring your online marketing strategy into focus.